December 10, 2011

Top 10 Award :)

Hello hello! :)

I want to first start off by thanking Nail Reflections and Chroma Craze for thinking of me for this award! its always nice to know your blogging is appreciated, and it is quite an honor to be receiving this, especially being so new to the blog scene!


So the rules for this award are to do the following

- Thank the person for whom you have received
the award and link to their blog
- Set the top 10 award image on your blog
- Make a list of your top 10 cosmetics
1. Miracle by Lancome (perfume)
2. Dove Body Wash
3. Olive Oil for my cuticles
4. Seche Vite quick dry top coat
5. L'OREAL - true match blush
6. Water with lemon juice
7. Burts Bees beeswalk lipbalm
8. Crest whitening strips
9. Maybelline Great lash Mascara
10. Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion

- Tag 10 other bloggers


I give this award to


Thanx again for supporting me and my blog it is truly appreciated!
i'll be posting my POINTSETTA themed nails later tonight!

4 comments:

I really appreciate any and all feedback, and will try and write back as soon as i can! if you have questions you can ask them here or send me a message! However please do not spam me!
If you would like me to visit your blog please email me and i will gladly check out your site.
Thanx for stopping by :)