November 12, 2011

Monster Mash



Halloween is the best holiday, no questions about it. what's not to like? costumes, candy, plenty of seasonal activities, and so much more. I get pretty obsessed for halloween, like start decorating first day of october kind of obsessed, and one way i like to begin is with seasonal nails.

starting with the top picture on the left we have Chucky from Child's play (after he came back all messed up looking) a a blue eyed vampire, a zombie patch, a jack-o-lantern, and some dripping blood.
The bottom picture starting on the left we have candy corn, a wound with stitches, IT, a bat and frankenstein's monster.
All of these nails were done using only nail polish, no acrylic (although it probably would have made my life easier)
some of these designs are a lot more difficult than others, and if you would like step-by-step instructions regarding any of these fingers please e-mail me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any and all feedback, and will try and write back as soon as i can! if you have questions you can ask them here or send me a message! However please do not spam me!
If you would like me to visit your blog please email me and i will gladly check out your site.
Thanx for stopping by :)