November 12, 2011

autumn berry


it was SEPTEMBER, 2011 and i look forward to the smell, sight and overall feel that accompanies the change of seasons from summer to fall.  However the extended summer sun started to bum me out and i wasn't yet feeling festive (i also hate when its too hot, and august/september was just that.) This Autumn berry design is a cross between the two seasons and of course a berry and a pumpkin. Using base coat of orange, turquoise for the the leaves i created the general pumpkin motif. i then used a fluorescent powdered glitter,  although it is hard to see in this picture, it looked amazing. On top of the glitter i used a textured paper towel that had a honeycomb patten, using the side in which the center of the honeycomb stuck out i sponged the texture of the berry with that baby pink. finally I added pearl cabochons to accentuate the berry form. (i wish i had a better picture!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any and all feedback, and will try and write back as soon as i can! if you have questions you can ask them here or send me a message! However please do not spam me!
If you would like me to visit your blog please email me and i will gladly check out your site.
Thanx for stopping by :)