November 15, 2011

stoned: the many facets of nail art

today i was interested in really challenging myself both skill-wise as well as patience. honestly i almost reached my breaking point with this nail, hence this design only made it on the thumb. I wish that i could have had this on all of my fingers, but i probably would have lost my mind. Anyways one day i will work on a simplified version, but until then here is the cushion cut diamond nail that i attempted.
base coat // cushion cut diamond drawing


close, kinda?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any and all feedback, and will try and write back as soon as i can! if you have questions you can ask them here or send me a message! However please do not spam me!
If you would like me to visit your blog please email me and i will gladly check out your site.
Thanx for stopping by :)