November 15, 2011

fun with the french

here are four alternatives to the french manicure. i chose black, white and silver for my trials in 4 different styles. I think this revamping of an old favorite can prove to be as appropriate  as the accentuated natural look of the classic french. subtle, elegant, feminine and/or playful except with a  more modern spin on it.

1. top left- classic black.
2. top right. the black and white stripe
3. bottom left black with ribbon of white dots
4. bottom right silver and black with rhinestone cabochon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any and all feedback, and will try and write back as soon as i can! if you have questions you can ask them here or send me a message! However please do not spam me!
If you would like me to visit your blog please email me and i will gladly check out your site.
Thanx for stopping by :)